IPR and Living Labs - Contradiction in terminis or a way for new opportunities
The European Network of Living Labs is organising together with the project APOLLON and IBBT, a workshop dedicated to issues of IPR for Living Labs on January 27th, 2012.
- How do you deal with user generated applications based on open data for smart cities?
- How can you guarantee the sustainably?
- How to facilitate idea ownership in a bottom up approach?
- How to deal with IPR in a cloud-service based environment?
- How to protect SMEs and large industries sufficiently to collaborate together? How to deal with the results?
During this workshop, not only experiences of different projects confronted with various IPR-issues will be presented but also, we will have two IPR experts to start of the day:
Ms. Catarina D’Araujo, who has extensive experience in IP in the framework of EU funded projects (e.g. FP7 and CIP) from the IPR Helpdesk,
Mr. Hans Bracquené, with extensive knowledge on the negotiation and drafting of R&D agreements, license agreements, creation of spin-offs, with a special emphasis on the rules applicable to international and national government funding of innovation (EU Framework Program, ESA, Eureka).
Event is free for ENoLL and Apollon members, but registration is required. Register here.
Help us to shape an event that will be most beneficial for you by answering to this short questionnaire here.